Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tit for tat for a beautiful psychologist

A young but shy guy enters a pub and sees a most beautiful young woman sitting at the bar. After an hour of thinking and gathering up his courage, he finally walks over to her and asks tentatively, “would you mind if I chatted with you for a while?”

She responds by yelling at the top of her voice, “No, I won’t sleep with you tonight!” Everyone in the bar started staring at them.

Naturally, our guy is hopeless and completely embarrassed, and so he returns back to his table.

After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and apologizes.

She smiles at him and consoles, “I am sorry if I embarrassed you." She explains further, "You see, I’m a graduate student in psychology and I am studying how people respond to embarrassing situations.”

Our guy responded at the top of his voice, “What do you mean two hundred dollars?”

Lol. Guys should be this way.
Caution: By doing this you may lose what you might get ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment