Thursday, July 29, 2010

Conversation between a Husband in IT and his wife

This is a very famous humor conversation. I heard it a few times. I am presenting this for those who have not read it. Read and comment on how you felt. Can this really happen. If not what portion normally happens. The Story goes as follows--

There is a husband who happens to be a software engineer. He returns late from work and lets see what happens next.

Husband: “Good Evening Dear, I’m now logged in.”

Wife: Have you brought the grocery?
Husband: Bad command or file name.

Wife: But I told you in the morning
Husband: Erroneous syntax. Abort?

Wife: What about my new TV?
Husband: Variable not found…

Wife: At least, give me your Credit Card, I want to do some shopping.
Husband: Sharing Violation. Access denied…

Wife: Do you love me or do you only love computers or are you just being funny?
Husband: Too many parameters…

Wife: It was a great mistake that I married an idiot like you.
Husband: Data type mismatch.

Wife: You are useless.
Husband: It’s by Default.

Wife: What about your Salary?
Husband: File in use… Try after some time.

Wife: What is my value in the family.
Husband: Unknown Virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment